The admission of the Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of the science and the technology of the Hyderabad campus for the session 2021 has been announced. The Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of the science and the technology has many campuses in the Pakistan like Karachi and the Islamabad and the Hyderabad. This university is the semi-government and this university announced only some subjects or the fields of the admission because the Hyderabad campus is only announced or declared the admission of the banking and the other social sciences department. This university announced many scholarship and the overall other scholarship institutes are also registered in this university.
Apply for all the campus
- Mostly students think that if they apply in the one campus then automatically the university covert it into all the campuses admission but it is wrong. If the student is apply in the Hyderabad campus then its mean that they are only eligible for this campus. If any student wants to apply in the Karachi and the other campus then they open the different link and get the application form of the specific campus admission form.
- If any students want to get the admission in the campus of the Hyderabad then they just click the l ink because the application form and the other instructions and the details are mentioned under the link.
- The application form is online.
- The announcement is announced by the university that the interview is conducted first for the admission and then the students are eligible for the merit list.
- The last date of the admission is in the month of the December
- The interview date of all the programs and the discipline is in the month of the January
- The date of the first class of all the programs is in the month of February.
The eligibility criteria of the under graduation is that the students have the result or the degree of the matriculation and the first year result sheet with 60 percent marks.
If any students are waiting for the result of the intermediate then that kind of the students enter the roll number in the admission form.