The admission of the Punjab University of the BA and the BSC for the session 2021 has been announced. Those students who want to complete their high studies in at home and they want to register them with the University of the Punjab that kind of the students apply for the admission because now this time the University of the Punjab announced the short time for the new admission. The BA and the BSC of all the engineering and the other fields of their admissions are announced. The admission committee announced that in this session the papers and the mid exams and the assignments and the presentation are on the online.
If the corona virus is handle by the government of the Pakistan and the minister of the education reopened the education institutes then the university again announced the notification for the physically examination.
Fees of the BA and the BSC private
- The single fee of the BA part 2 is 4400 RS.
- The single fee of the BSC part 2 is 5130 RS.
- The double fee of the BA part 2 is 8880 Rs.
- The double fee of the BSC part 2 is 10,260 RS.
- The single fee of the BA part 1 is 4400 RS.
- The single fee of the BSC part1 is 5130 RS.
- The double fee of the BA part 1 is 8880 RS.
- The double fee of the BSC part 2 is 10260 RS.
Dates of the examination
- The University of the Punjab announced that the Paper of the BA and the BSC are in the month of the April.
- The roll number slips for the examination are also issued at the month of the march.
- The date sheet of the BA and the BSC individual subjects is display at the month of the February.
- After the last date of the admission or the registration, the students send the application form and the copy of the fee slip and the copies of the documents to the university.