The solved multiple choice questions and the past papers of the computer sciences for the jobs of the Lecturer for the session 2021 have been announced. The government of the Pakistan and the different universities of the government of the engineering departments are announced the jobs and the all the universities and the educational department announced that first the candidates pass the admission test of the PPSC and then they are eligible for the job. The lecturer job is permanent and this job has the 17th scale with other allowances and the facilities.
Eligibility criteria of the job
- The eligibility criteria of the Lecturer of the computer sciences is as follow
- The candidates must have the degree of the Master’s in the computer sciences or the information technology or the software engineering.
- The candidates passed the degree with at least 2.5 CGPA or the second division.
- The candidates must have the domicile
- The candidates must have the one or the two year experience in the relevant field.
- The past papers of the computer sciences are available on the page and the site.
- The total number of the PPSC lecturer test is 100.
- ALL the questions are not about the computer sciences.
- Only 60 questions are about the computer sciences and the 10 questions are about the English and the 10 questions are about the current affairs and the 10 questions are about the general knowledge.
- The questions of the computer science subjects are not too much easy.
- The students realize that all the questions of the computer sciences are on the base of the Master level.
- The best tip is that the students download the networks and the topologies and the keys and the other information about the MS access and the networking and the database and the designing book.
- The negative marking is also conducted in this test.
- Only 50 percent marks are eligible for the interview.
- The merit is base on the interview and the PPSC admission test.