Govt of Sindh is inviting job applications for the Vice-Chancellor Jobs in Haripur 2020. The job vacancies for the vice chacnllor in haripur were offered in Jang Newspaper on 02 July 2020. The jobs are being announced by the Universities and Board Department Govt of Sindh for the appointment at Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur. The department tends to hire professional, educated and qualified candidates for the appointment as vice chancellor in the khairpur 2020. The candidates will be appointed on a contract basis for a period of 04 years.
Qualification & Experience for the Vice Chancellor Sindh Govt Jobs 2020:
- The education required for sindh govt jobs for vice chancellor in haripur is at least PhD in the relevant subject or equivalent qualification.
- The person must have his degree from an HEC recognized university or institution.
- Candidates applying for the vice-chancellor jobs in khairpur should also have a minimum of 20 years of experience.
- 10 years of experience should be in a senior management position.
- The maximum upper age limit for the candidates is 65 years.
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates should download application forms from the website https://universitiesboards.sindh.gov.pk/jobs.
- Fill the form, attach the requested documents, and send it to the address given in the advertisement.
- Only short shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further instructions for vice-chancellor jobs in Khairpur 2020.
- The last date to apply for the sindh govt jobs is 13 August 2020.