Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB advertised jobs for the recently vacant position of Managing Director in the Express Newspaper in June 2020. The govt of kpk is looking for the services of professional, skilled & energetic candidates in the field of Information Technology, for the Managing Director CEO jobs in Peshawar 2020. The candidate will be appointed on a contractual basis which will be extendable or renewed.
Qualification & Experience for KPITB Managing Director Jobs 2020:
- The qualification required for the managing director govt jobs in Peshawar is at least a Bachelors's or Masters's level Degree in Business Administration BA or Information and Communication Technology IT / ICT or any relevant field of Computer Engineering.
- The person must be graduates from HEC approved university.
- A minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
- 05 years of experience should be in Senior Management positions.
Benefits & Salary:
- The desired applicants will be offered an attractive, market competitive salary along with other benefits for the managing director jobs in kpk govt 2020.
- The salary will be negotiable according to the experience and skills of the candidate.
Instructions to Apply for KPK Govt Jobs 2020:
- Applicants possessing the above-mentioned qualification and experience should download the application form from the website of KPITB www.kpitb.govt.pk/mdadvt.
- Fill the form using MS Words software, Print the form.
- Submit the Hard copy of the form to the address Science & Technology and Information Technology Department, 2nd Floor, SDU Building, Khyber Rd, Peshawar.
- The last date to apply for the kpitb govt jobs in Peshawar is 13 July 2020.