The admission and the detail of the merit list and the detail of the fee structure of the ISLAMIA College University Peshawar campus for the session 2021 have been announced. The ISLAMIA college university is the government university and the now the admission of all the departments of the under-graduation and the post-graduation are announced. The VC of the university announced that the admission is online and the new session of the students get the classes online from the online portal. The government of the Pakistan closed the educational institute due to the virus and the VC of the university announced that the university is following the schedule of the academic calendar 2021.
How to apply
- The students who want to get the admission in the regular field that kind of the students first read the prospectus.
- The prospectus is available on the page and the site free of cost.
- The students click the link after reading the prospectus and then they got the admission form.
- The admission form is online submitted but the important documents are submitted if the person is selected for the merit list.
- No diploma holder or the short courses students can apply for the admission.
- The students apply online and then they download the application form with the fee voucher of the admission.
- The merit list is displayed after some days of the registration. Mostly students do not know how they calculated the merit and how many students are applied for the admission.
The ISLAMIA COLLEGE announced that only the pass students of the matriculation and the intermediate are eligible and the merit calculator is also mentioned on the page.
- Matriculation marks 40 percent
- Intermediate marks
- Sports Quota 1 seat in every department
- HAFIZ QURAN got 10 percent marks extra
- The students can download the updated and the previous merit list of all the departments without any cost or the charges.
- The merit list of the engineering and the sciences departments are up to 80 to 95 percent marks.