The date sheet of the 5th and the 8th class of the Punjab education commission for the session of 2021 has been announced. The students of the 5th and the 8th class are waiting for the date sheet because most of the students join the academies and the other institutes and the special coaching classes for the preparation of the board examination. The board of the PEC and the other boards announced that the first paper of the 5th and the 8th class are on the month of the February and the date of the result is on the month of the march. Thousands of the regular and the private students are apply for this session of the board examination and the PEC announced the date sheet of all the students with different categories. The late fee students and the double fee students and the triple fee students have the same date sheet.
The subjects of the 5th and the 8th classes are
- Pakistan Studies
- The date sheet of the 5th and the 8th class are announced before the month of the examination and the PEC announced the assessment and the pairing scheme for the students who are enrolled in this session.
- The both 5th and the 8th classes date sheet are mentioned in the single sheet.
- In the right side, the date sheet of the 5th class is mentioned or the pasted on the page.
- In the left side, the date sheet of the 8th class is mentioned or the pasted on the page
- The below portion is filled with the instruction and he announcements of the examination. In the below portion the PEC tells the students that how to fill the introduction page and which mistakes are not acceptable.
- The marks are equal in all the subjects of the both classes 5th and the 8th.
- If any student got the position in the overall board they just follow the pairing scheme that is declared by the board.