We are providing you Fsc guess paper timely. You can get good marks preparing these 1st year physics guess paper.we are going to be prepared latest guess before FA-Fsc papers with the help of senior professor of famous college and universities.
Part-1 Physics guess paper 2019
Chapter No.1 Important Question
1. Describe radian and describe steradian?
2. Difference between random error and systematic error?
3. dimension of ŋ used in the equation F= 6πŋrv.
4. Describe the dimension of Pressure and dimention of density?
5. Find out dimension and unit of G equation F=G m_(1m_2 )/r^2
6. Show that E=mc2 correct?
7. The period of simple pendulum is measure with the stop watch . type of possible errors in time.
8. two units for the amount of the substance , kilogram and mole?
9. find out draw back to use the period of simple pendulum as standard time.
10. How number of meters is a light year?
11. How many sec in a year and how year in nano second?
Chapter No.2 Important Question
1. Two vectors unequal magnitude their sum should be equal to zero?
2. Vector component greater than vector magnitude describe?
3. body can rotate its center of gravity under the act of it weight?
4. If 1 of the rectangular component of the vector not zero, can its magnitude be zero, describe in detail?
5. Name 3 condition which makes →┬A X →┬A =0 explain.
6. Can we add zero (0) to null vector?
7. If →┬A +→┬B =→┬0 what you say its component?
8. Define Unit vector and position vector in detail?
Chapter No.3 Important Question
1. find out rate of change of momentum is equal to the force?
2. Define express for the range of projectile?
3. when acceleration is constant velocity of an object reverse the direction give example?
4) when object is thrown vertically up .Discuss the acceleration due to gravity, respect to velocity?
5. calculate circumstance when (X c and d are parallel y) d is zero but c is not zero?
6. Define elastic and inelastic collision in detail?
Chapter No.4 Important Question
1. Calculate work done in kg joule in lifting a mass of 20 kilogram through a vertical height of 20 meter?
2. rocket fly in the air, why its nose become very hot?
3. A boy drop a jug from a certain height h which breaks into many pieces. What energy changes is involve?
4. A girl throw stone using catapult which accidentally smashes a window .What energy are involved?
5. Explain 1k Wh = 3.6 x106J.
Chapter No.5 Important Question
1. Define centripetal force give significance?
2. Explain moment of inertia its significance?
3. Why diver change body position when diving in the pool?
4. Difference b/w Tangential and angular velocity?
5. Explain the minimum velocity of a satellite to orbit close to the earth around it explain?
6. When Mudd off the Tyre of moving bike, what direction it fly. Describe in detail?
Chapter No.6 Important Question
1. what is Viscosity?
2. fog drop appear suspended in air why?
3. Different b/w Streamline and turbulent flow?
4. A boy is stand near fast move trains is any danger the he will fall it?
5. Describe the working of carburetor?
6. swing is created in a fast moving cricket ball how?
Chapter No.7 Important Question
1.characteristics of Simple harmonic motion?
2. ideal Simple Pendulum?
3. What happens to the period of a simple pendulum if pendulum length is doubled? what happen its mass?
4. What is Phase Angle?
5. Explain role in resonance plays role?
6. Is frequency depends on amplitude for harmonic oscillator explain?
Chapter No.8 Important Question
1. sound travels fast in warm air than in cold air why?
2. node anti node, crest and Trough?
3. beats are useful in tuning musical instrument why?
4. distant explosion an observer senses a ground tremor and heat the explosions.?
5. Effect of variation of density on speed of sound in gas?
6. Describe common features in longitudinal wave and transverse wave?
7. Sound travel fast in solid as gasses why?
Chapter No.9 Important Question
1) two sources of light behave coherent in which condition?
2. Is visible light produce Interference fringes? Describe?
3. An oil film spread on wet footpath shows colors. describe How it happen?
4. Diff between UN-polarized light and plane polarized light?
5. Sun glasses are better than simple sun glasses why?
Chapter No.11 Important Question
1. What effect on entropy of a system due to friction explain?
2. Average velocity of molecule in a gass 0 but average square velocity is not why explain?
3. Is convert internal energy into mechanical energy? Describe?
4. Define First 1st law of thermodynamic? How we apply to human body?
5. Explain four postulate of kinetic theory of gases?
6. thermos flask contain milk is shaken rapidly. Does the temperature of
7. mechanical energy can convert into heat energy how?
8.Prove the equation CP-CV=R